Hello, I am Ikegami from Pirika development team.
We would like to announce the new feature release of our application "Pirika" app & Web.
"Sign in with Google" has been added as a login method!
If you have a Google account, you can sign in to "Pirika" app with that information.
The following is an explanation of how to use it.
▼"Sign in with Google" button
▼How to add "Sign in with Google" as the login information for your account
1. Tap the 3-point reader in the upper right corner of My Page (you can view it by tapping your own icon).
2. Enable "Sign in with Google".
How to update App
If you have not set up or turn off automatic updates, please follow the steps below to update your application.
Reprinted from the official Apple website.
1. Open the App Store.
2. Tap your profile icon at the top of the screen.
3. Scroll to see pending updates and release notes. Tap Update next to an app to update only that app, or tap Update All.
Reprinted from the official Google website.
1. Open the Google Play Store app.
2. At the top right, tap the profile icon.
3. Tap Manage apps & device. Apps with an update available are labeled "Update available".
4. Tap Update.
Announcement regarding login to "Pirika"
Pirika development team recognizes that the functions of X (formerly Twitter) login and Facebook login are unstable.
Therefore, if you are currently using only X (formerly Twitter) login or Facebook login, please consider logging in with your email address or Google account or signing in with your Apple ID (iOS only).
We hope that you will continue to enjoy picking up litter using "Pirika"!
We, develop team will improve our application more and offer better user experience to you.
Thank you for your continued support! :)