Hello, this is Ikegami from the Pirika development team.
The temperature in Japan has been getting warmer and the days have become more enjoyable 🌼
Are you all enjoying picking up litter while feeling the arrival of spring as well?
We have some exciting news about our new feature release!
As the title suggests, the character limit for posts in the iOS/Android Pirika app has increased from 100 to 200 characters! ✨
You may have felt frustrated with the previous limit, finding it difficult to express your thoughts in just 100 characters or wishing you could write more. But with this update, you can now write up to 200 characters in your post! That's twice the previous limit!
Please check the Pirika Community Guidelines again, and enjoy picking up litter more freely with Pirika!
How to update App
If you have not set up or turn off automatic updates, please follow the steps below to update your application.
Reprinted from the official Apple website.
- Open the App Store.
- Tap your profile icon at the top of the screen.
- Scroll to see pending updates and release notes. Tap Update next to an app to update only that app, or tap Update All.
Reprinted from the official Google website.
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Apps with an update available are labeled "Update available."
- Tap Update.
We will continue to improve the app to make it more fun and enjoyable for our users.
Thank you for your continued support of Pirika! ✨